Here is some quick cover letter tips:
A well written cover letter can land you more job interviews. A truly amazing cover letter is actually a type of sales letter and as such, it needs to grab the hiring manager's attention by being visually pleasing and easy to read.
Here are a few easy steps to creating a basic cover letter:
1. State the job you want, summarize your qualifications, and then ask for an interview.
2. Keep the paragraphs short. Write only three or four sentences in each.
3. Leave plenty of white space.
5. Use bullet points to make the letter easy to skim through.
6. Proof read your covering letter carefully to catch errors before you send it.
7. Keep the to ONE PAGE.
Make it easy for the hiring manager to say "yes" by making your letter friendly, well-written, and with only the info that is necessary to evaluate you for the job.
And so there you have it! Quick simple steps to basic cover letter and the first step to the job of your dreams.