Is it time to start your career search?
- You say "I hate my job" several times a day
- When asked about how your job is going you mention that you like the people you work with rather than how you like the actual job
- You seem to be getting increasingly bored at work and irritable at home
- You have trouble sleeping and can't stop thinking about work
- You hope you catch a cold so that you can take a day off
- You often check out online job boards 'just to see what's out there'
- Rumors of lay-offs doesn't worry you much
- You purposely travel to work on certain routes so that you will arrive late